• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Principessa and her food issue?

Cav Daddy

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all.

Principessa is 5 months old now and has decided she doesn't like her Kibble and Canned food (chicken and rice), so to stimulate her appetite I gave her some Newman's Own canned liver which has caused her to have diarrhea (of course - stupid me). So now I am making her boiled chicken and rice (began mixing in her kibble in small amounts). Seems like if I do anything else she has loose stools, is it ok to feed her boiled chicken and rice with mixed kibble for a while?

Thanks!:confused:

Sorry I don't really have any advice but I had to say that I love the name Principessa. I believe that Mindy's name should have been Princess (because that's what she is!)

Sorry I don't really have any advice but I had to say that I love the name Principessa. I believe that Mindy's name should have been Princess (because that's what she is!)

Thank you very much, she is such a beautiful little princess - it came right to me :D.

Oh, and she is spoiled rotten!

2mwvv5t.jpg

You should only feed the chicken/rice for a few days and taper off to her kibble. What kibble are you feeding? I am going through something similar right now. Riley tries to throw up, but does not. He swallows it back down. It is pretty force full too. He will not eat at all. I am taking him to the vet tomorrow, since it has been since Thurs of last week that this started. His stool has also changed. So just watch her and if a vet visit is warranted, do not hesitate to take her.

Back