• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all!

Anitsirk

My name is Kristina, I just joined. A bit about me - I am 20 years of age, I work at Olan Mills Photography Studio, I live on a 40 acre farm in Georgia. We own 5 horses, 7 cats, many fish, and together with my grandmoter and aunt that live on our land with us, roughly 14 dogs. I own two Cavaliers.

I got my first Cavalier last November. He is a big sweetheart. His name is Err, although that has now developed into Ervin. He is a blenhiem. Later, I got my female Cavalier two months ago - she is still a baby, being born 9/18/08, and she is a tri-colored Cavalier.

Other than that, I plan to goto school for Forensic Science. That pretty much sums it up.

Hope everyone has a happy holidays!

Kristina

Hi Kristina, welcome! Post some photos of your fur-kids when you get a chance. I am also in Georgia...just 15 miles south of Chattanooga, TN. What part of the state are you in?

:)Hi Kristina

And wellcome ,I bet you can do some great photographs pls of your two Cavs and all your other friends. :)

Hi Kristina and welcome. We have alot in common. I also have a female tri who will be 5 next month--January. We just 4 weeks ago got a 1 year old male blenheim. He turned one last month--November. Was born on Thanksgiving Day of 2007. We also have a 7 year old male shih tzu. In addition to another thing we share is that I'm in Georgia also. I'm in middle Georgia if you know what I mean--hour south of Atlanta. In addition to that my daughter-in-law who is 24 is also a photographer. She is manager of Lifetouch in Penneys here in mid-Georgia--Mac. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and again welcome to the board.

Back