PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings

Nicki
23rd December 2008, 08:26 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a joyous Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Rupert/Rupert-Christmas-28Oct2006-188.jpg

{My precious Rupert, thought I'd share this photo with you as it is special to us - he loved to pose for the camera, especially when there were treats involved LOL}

HollyDolly
23rd December 2008, 08:39 PM
Thankyou for sharing Rupert with us, what a joy that photo is, He brings a smile to my face. Rupert have a lovely time with all the others at Rainbow Bridge.

Love Nanette xxxxxxxxx

Brian M
23rd December 2008, 09:00 PM
Hi Nicki

That is a beautiful photo of Rupert and like HollyDolly as soon as the picture opened up I was smiling even before I knew it was Rupert ,I bet he had that effect on all he had contact with ,you are a very lucky lady that he graced you with his companionship .Well done and Best Wishes to you and all your gang .Thanks.:)

Mindysmom
23rd December 2008, 09:23 PM
Beautiful picture of a beautiful dog.

*Pauline*
23rd December 2008, 10:14 PM
A beautiful boy, thinking of you at this time Nicki :hug:

Jan Bell
24th December 2008, 09:04 AM
A lovely picture of Rupert. To everybody reading, have a very happy holiday.

Sandrac
24th December 2008, 12:22 PM
What a handsome lad, a truly beautiful picture.

Wishing you and everyone a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A special big :hug: to all those whose precious babies are spending their first Christmas at Rainbow Bridge.

pippa
24th December 2008, 01:22 PM
Thankyou for the good wishes and for sharing such a beautiful picture...hugs to you this christmas.

brotymo
24th December 2008, 03:17 PM
Beautiful picture of Rupert. Merry Christmas to you, and may you find comfort in the memories of happy times with him.

Margaret C
24th December 2008, 06:26 PM
To everyone who looks at this thread, & smiles at the handsome and ever hopeful Rupert.
May I wish you and all your dogs a very Merry Christmas, and a New Year that brings Health & Happiness to us all.

My very best wishes,

Margaret C

Mom of Jato
24th December 2008, 08:37 PM
A wonderful picture of a beautiful boy.

Memories are the legacy of love. Have a blessed Holiday Season!

ice-cavi
24th December 2008, 10:30 PM
Your Rupert must have been a very special boy,he just oozes with carisma in all his photos :luv:
merry Christmas everybody!

tara
24th December 2008, 11:53 PM
What a wonderful picture of Rupert! Thank you for the holiday wishes. From our home to everyone here -- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! It has been a real pleasure to be a member of this board. Thank you to all who give such wonderful insight on our cavaliers. I have learned a lot and know that Holly is a happier, healthier dog for it!

Sabby
25th December 2008, 02:32 AM
What a beautiful picture of Rupert.
To everybody on the Forum have a wonderful Christmas.:)