View Full Version : A Merry Christmas from Bandit, Lizzie and Gang

25th December 2008, 05:57 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a fantastic one! I am getting ready to go to bed (having finally set out the presents for morning for the kids). I need to get to sleep soon because they will wake up early, I am quite certain....

All the two legged kids and the Cavalier fur-kids:

In a cavalier home, there are plenty of kisses, mistletoe or no mistletoe!

Snuggle time in front of the TV:

My multitasking daughter...watching TV, talking on the phone and holding the sleeping "baby". Bandit snuggles down between her and my son and watches the TV, too.

Awww, he is looking at me so sweet!

25th December 2008, 08:57 AM
Who need s a misteltoe anyway :)? Lovely pics:lotsaluv:

25th December 2008, 11:26 AM
I really enjoyed your pictures. I love how comfortable your kids and cavaliers are with each other. The sleeping puppy shot is so cute. Merry Christmas!

25th December 2008, 06:10 PM
THank you! It has been a lovely Christmas morning. The kids are playing with their new Nintendo Wii while I get stuff ready to head to the grandparents for a couple of days. The cavalier's go with us, and the big doggies have a trusted helper come to take care of them.

I hope all of you have been happy, safe, warm and surrounded by loved ones, two and four legged this holiday season.

Bless you all!

25th December 2008, 06:17 PM
You have a beautiful family wishing all of your a blessed New Year, and stay happy

Brian M
25th December 2008, 09:20 PM
And merry xmas and what good family photos ,hope you all had a good day today

Kindest Wishes
Brian & dawn & luke
poppi & daisy & rosie
ami & tammi

26th December 2008, 02:30 PM
Lovely photo's..Merry Christmas to you all.

26th December 2008, 03:33 PM
You have a beautiful family, thanks for posting your pics.

26th December 2008, 03:33 PM
THank you for sharing the photos, they are lovely - great to see kids and Cavaliers together, really sweet.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

26th December 2008, 06:14 PM
Wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family and your pups look soooooo happy. :)