• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Merry Christmas from Bandit, Lizzie and Gang

brotymo

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a fantastic one! I am getting ready to go to bed (having finally set out the presents for morning for the kids). I need to get to sleep soon because they will wake up early, I am quite certain....

All the two legged kids and the Cavalier fur-kids:

SuzieFamily2008.jpg

In a cavalier home, there are plenty of kisses, mistletoe or no mistletoe!

374c33ea.jpg

Snuggle time in front of the TV:

IMG_8386.jpg

My multitasking daughter...watching TV, talking on the phone and holding the sleeping "baby". Bandit snuggles down between her and my son and watches the TV, too.

IMG_8693.jpg

Awww, he is looking at me so sweet!

SuzieBanditChristmas.jpg

I really enjoyed your pictures. I love how comfortable your kids and cavaliers are with each other. The sleeping puppy shot is so cute. Merry Christmas!

THank you! It has been a lovely Christmas morning. The kids are playing with their new Nintendo Wii while I get stuff ready to head to the grandparents for a couple of days. The cavalier's go with us, and the big doggies have a trusted helper come to take care of them.

I hope all of you have been happy, safe, warm and surrounded by loved ones, two and four legged this holiday season.

Bless you all!

You have a beautiful family wishing all of your a blessed New Year, and stay happy

Hi
And merry xmas and what good family photos ,hope you all had a good day today

Kindest Wishes
Brian & dawn & luke
poppi & daisy & rosie
ami & tammi

THank you for sharing the photos, they are lovely - great to see kids and Cavaliers together, really sweet.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Back