• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Doglets Post Christmas

Shivers

A couple of snaps from the past couple of days :

Belle chilling out after a very hard day
009.jpg

Belle modelling her new Christmas present
014.jpg

Our foster Cav Prince - having a snooze
010.jpg

He's a big boy but such a sweetie :luv:
015.jpg

Hope everybody had a lovely Christmas. Maybe somebody could give me some tips on how you get your dogs to pose for all of those lovely pictures :p

Prince looks like he needs a diet :eek:

I love Belle's butter wouldn't melt look :lotsaluv:

Prince definitely needs a diet. He is currently on a reduced portion of food and 3 walks a day :eek: ........ ! He is huge but very adorable. He has loads of energy though and loves his walks :dogwlk:

My other half is in the army so is determined to make Prince trim!

Maybe somebody could give me some tips on how you get your dogs to pose for all of those lovely pictures :p

Patience, luck, treats! Plus, you have to keep the camera ready and at arm's length b/c the moment is gone if you have to get the camera out when something precious is happening.

She is lovely! Her coat is very curly!

Maybe somebody could give me some tips on how you get your dogs to pose for all of those lovely pictures :p

I tried to get a group shot of my four the other day and failed totally, I gave up after many many attempts:D

This is the closest I got :rolleyes:

014.jpg

This one started off with all four in and in front of the bed until Cody caught sight of something outside and Gavin heard the fridge.....

020.jpg

Lovely photo's..even with camera to hand at all times,I still can't get my three together,something always distracts one of them and then they all leave......!

Back