• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Xmas Photos

Brian M

Hi
Just a couple of snaps of us three humans and the girls and walkies over the last couple of days and one of my Tammi taken yesterday and as posted before she was PTS at 9.10 this morning after a major op 3 months ago the c had finally taken its toll and we decided to let her go to join my departed ginger cats Ben and Fudge who went on thier journeys many years ago ,but the for all our beloved pets the memory lingers with us for ever.

My Tammi

3140784077_273ec40428.jpg

Luke and Rosie Daisy and Poppy

3140811045_27c432d5d1.jpg

Daisy

Daisy helping Luke to open some gifts upstairs on the bed.

3141733868_f6da205d23.jpg

Poppy got fed up and decided to watch T V

3140825297_785ab70bf0.jpg

Poppy and Rosie waiting to see what develops ,Daisy is already under the table.

3141661404_66beb88c9a.jpg

So sorry to hear about your Tammi, it has been an awful few months for owners having to have their pets pts. I believe that they will all meet up as we will and be together again.
The pics of your family are lovely, what cuties they are.
Nanette

Lovely photos of your little ones. They all have sweet faces. :lotsaluv: I would love to borrow Daisy, as she has such a melting sweet expression.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tammi.:flwr:

What precious sweet babies you have! So sad that Tammi was pts and I know how that must hurt. I had to pts my persians when they both came down with feline leukemia.

So sorry to hear about your Tammi. I can relate as I just went through the same thing a week ago with my precious schnauzer, Madison.
Your dogs are all beautiful !!!!!! I can't imagine what fun it would be to have 3 cavaliers...... Judy and Dixie

Your dogs are adorable! So sorry to hear about little Tammi though. She will be with you always through your precious memories.

I am so sorry that Precious Tammy had to be pts. I can sympathize with you, I had to do the same thing with my cat of 15 yrs, due to cancer, just 8 months ago. I still grieve for him, but I know he is in a better place with no pain, can breathe easier, and is with his brother that passed a year before. The memories will keep them alive in our hearts and minds forever.

Hi Brian.Sorry to hear about Tammy:(
Your three girls are very pretty ! Daisy has some amazing eyes...I bet she can get away with just about anything with that expression!:)

Tammi was just beautiful. I am glad you got to have one last Christmas with her.

Great pics, I love the ones of all your dogs with Luke.

So very sorry about Tammi - she was beautiful :lotsaluv: It is a kindness you have done though.

A friend shared this with me - it made me cry but is lovely

May I Go?
Do you think the time is right?
May I say good-bye to pain-filled days
and endless lonely nights?

I've lived my life and done my best,
an example tried to be.
So can I take that step beyond
and set my spirit free?

I didn't want to go at first,
I fought with all my might.
But something seems to draw me now
to a warm and loving light.

I want to go. I really do.
It's difficult to stay.
But I will try as best I can
to live just one more day,

To give you time to care for me
and share your love and fears.
I know you're sad and so afraid,
because I see your tears.

I'll not be far, I promise that,
and hope you'll always know
that my spirit will be close to you,
wherever you may go.

Thank you so for loving me.
You know I love you too.
That's why it's hard to say good-bye
and end this life with you.

So hold me now, just one more time
and let me hear you say,
because you care so much for me,
you'll let me go today.

by Susan A. Jackson

Tammi will always be with you in your heart and memories - and I'm sure she will be watching over you especially as you care for your wonderful feral cats at work.

Thank you for sharing the photos - the girls are looking beautiful, they've obviously been groomed and tidied for Christmas (y)

Good to see them with your wee fellow too.

Brian so sorry to read about your beautiful Tammi she was such a pretty girl, each one take your heart with them when they go to the bridge and leaves you with a pain like no other, take care you're in my thoughts
l hope those 3 little beauties are all giving you plenty hugs, they're gorgeous

Last edited:
Oh Tammi is so pretty; I love white cats. I am sorry for your loss. :flwr:

Your cavalier crew all look so nice and clean and happy for Christmas. :) Obviously a lot of fun around your house on Christmas day!

I am so sorry you had to make such a hard decision about Tammi. She was a beautiful cat.

Your son and your cavs. look so lovely. I hope they are able to bring you some measure of comfort.

Hugs to you all.

Lovely pics. Your doggies are beautiful :lotsaluv:

Sorry you had to make such a difficult decision with Tammi. She was beautiful :flwr:

Brian:

They are all beautiful but you can send Daisy across the Pond to me any time!! She has such a sweet face and her eyes just draw you in!!

So sorry about Tammi -- what a gorgeous cat she was -- run free, pretty girl!

Brian, I am so sorry to read about your beautiful Tammi :hug:to you and your family.:flwr::flwr::flwr:

Your girls are all gorgeous, I love the pic of Poppy watching TV.

Back