• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Late Fall, just a little late

hbmama

:rolleyes: Well, this picture is Dottie at the park sitting in the leaves in late November. I am still learning to post pictures as I am VERY computer challenged. Sorry if it is too big. I have to figure out the re-sizing thing too! Not very Christmasy, but, I am just catching up. I probably should have saved it for November of 2009! :)

DottieParkPicture.jpg

Hi

Dottie is indeed a beautiful little girl :),if you want you can parcel her up and send her to me.:)

Thanks for the photo ,especially if its of a beautiful DOTTIE :)its never too late.:)

Wamest Wishes

Thanks Brian, but I think I just might have to keep the little stinker. :D

How are things going on your quest for Cavalier #4?? :)

Very nice photo, I like the way the leaves blur in the background. Good work and beautiful dog

That is a beautiful picture of Dottie! Looks like a professional took it! Can't wait to see more! Even if they are out of season! Keep em' coming!:snap:

Wow, wow, now that is one gorgeous dog and picture.......that looks so professional. Always nice to see such a beautiful picture no matter when it was taken. Judy and Dixie

Back