• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The journey of a stick by Merlin.......

merlinsmum

The stick was identified as a item to be admired and brought home....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWqMoO96yQ
and this is such stick
3143460329_d56e1e4199.jpg

then made its way into the car
3143459021_0678bf1f6d.jpg

then out of the car
3144289144_829b1f52e0.jpg

then into the kitchen
3144287882_8558460a1b.jpg

then found itself a nice soft spot on the sofa
3144290074_d65f201ce4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :snap: Their treasures can be so simple and you are the best Mom to allow that treasure inside :rah:.

That's neat, Cooper always finds pinecones, he will cary them for miles when we walk. I make him leave them outside when we get home. Guess that make me bad!

that is so cute! unfortunately, mine go get walnuts for treasures, which is not good! (they cost us almost $300.00 at the vet a few weeks ago b/c they ate them, and dogs aren't supposed to eat walnuts!) I supervise them in the yard to keep them from going down to the corner of my yard and getting them, but sometimes, they find one closer up and I have to take it from them. This makes them very upset!

oh bless Merlin, he looks so happy with his stick - and it did look like it had made itself at home on the sofa LOL

What a mean nasty Momma you are to take it away!!

Back