• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thats mine

She does it so gently and Amber looks very interested....

That so sweet and so different from my Christmas day which had a rampant cocker spaniel trying to open everyone's presents even if they didn't want her help!

That so sweet and so different from my Christmas day which had a rampant cocker spaniel trying to open everyone's presents even if they didn't want her help!

Lady loves Christmas, as soon as the tree is up she is searching the house looking for her presents, we had a week of shouting upstairs for her too come back down as she knew they were in my room.

Aww Lady is so sweet and clever picking out her present, and Amber looks so lovely lying on the settee with her present. They are both gorgeous, bless them :luv:.

She's a sweetie with her gift carrying onto the settee to really enjoy it too!

My Ruby boy delighted with his pressie, opened it at his leisure on his cushion by the fire and gave a little growl to let Murphy know it was his very own present he was opening. It's Murphy's first Christmas so he needed a little help opening his.

Aren't they just a joy always?:)

Back