• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A winter walk

merlinsmum

Joel took these while we were out today (please ignore my hat and my glasses!)
3147580205_cae185c23d_o.jpg

3148411960_d4fa28700d_o.jpg

3147579919_016b3ff336_o.jpg

3148411706_f2e9a703b4_o.jpg

3147579597_3c6425da1b_o.jpg

he has doodled with them but I think they show the cavalier personality to a T!

Great pics, they're enjoying themselves aren't they
nothing wrong with your hat keep warm that's what l always say (y)

beautiful dogs and pictures. looks like a good time was had by all. judy, dixie, and cleo

your dogs are lovely and the pics show how much fun they are having. With it being warm enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt outside Christmas day where I was, it has been hard to get in the winter spirit, but your photos help!

They're lovely :D isn't Oakley a stunner when he poses for the camera ;) Love that one of him standing looking up into the distance (or perhaps at a treat?!)

Love that one of him standing looking up into the distance (or perhaps at a treat?!)

Joel actually managed to "rip" that from a video he took of me throwing sticks for them (I am very carefull about this and only throw them along the floor)

Back