PDA

View Full Version : Most Amazing Books!!!

Dibby7
30th December 2008, 12:40 PM
I just received my copies of "The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: A Tribute in Art" and "CKCS: Fact and Fancy" by Barbara Garnett-Wilson and Roy Wilson. You will NEVER find more beautiful and informative books!!!!!! They are treasures that must be seen to be believed. And they even sent my little ones a packet of treats!!!! Talk about a great deal!!!!! You can buy the books together too. I will send along the website.:)

Dibby7
30th December 2008, 12:45 PM
Sorry I wasn't organized enough to have the webite for the books on hand. But here it is: http://www.laughingcavaliers.com/in-fact-and-fancy.htm

Brian M
30th December 2008, 09:04 PM
Hi Dibby

I totally agree with you I got them last year ,and after showing them to one of the ladies at work "Margaret" she bought them for her mum who was 94 as she had a Blenheim Cavalier named Dottie for 10 years and kept the little Cavs ashes when she passed away and informed all that when she went the two had to be buried together .She just loved to browse through the books and look at all the beautiful Cavalier photos and all the happy memories she had ,unfortunately she too passed away four months ago and Margaret carried out her Mums wishes and the two are now together forever.

Karlin
30th December 2008, 11:12 PM
Yes we have discussed these books a few times and LisaT on the board actually had them on offer from her father's shop in Belfast, for Irish and UK dog owners.

I got both books with the slipcover -- ordered them in advance of publication -- and they are wonderful. A highly recommended (if pricy) treat for any cavalier lovers! :)

Cathy T
31st December 2008, 03:53 PM
They are wonderful books!! Barbara was so kind to send a gift boxed set to our club for use in our raffle at our first specialty show in Februrary. I don't own the set....but you know I'll be bidding on these!! ;)

Tania
8th January 2009, 06:51 PM
Hi

I ordered these books and they arrived today, they are the most
beautiful books I have ever owned. Thanks for making us aware of
them.

Tania