• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavs. n Kids and Holiday Fun and the Grandparents

brotymo

I got together with my family over the holidays and got a few shots of the dogs with my little nephew and around the Christmas tree. Thought I'd share a few. (in case of confusion...the title was supposed to read AT the grandparents...there are no photos of the grandparents!)

Lad offers Lizzie a toy to play with.

IMG_8400.jpg

IMG_8782.jpg

Two and four legged babies enjoy lying around the tree.

IMG_8783.jpg

Lizzie makes a grab for a bit of my nephew's bottle.

IMG_8784crop.jpg

IMG_8786.jpg

I know I am not supposed to chase REAL cars, but can I chase THAT one?

IMG_8788.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

Aw, poor little Bandit looks lonely under the tree.

IMG_8792.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

Thank you, I can't resist them. I do try to resist boring others with my photos and tales of my dogs. Not everyone understands the obsession!

Loved your pics....will never tire of cavalier-pics :cool:
Lizzi has grown a lot!! She is sweet as a peach!:luv: but it looks like she hasn´t gotten too old yet to not being tempted with a bottle of luke warm milk:D

Kia also believes that the Christmas tree is there for her to nap under:razz:

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos. How could we ever tire of them when they keep us smiling? Keep them coming please.

Best wishes. Diane xxx

Back