• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

staffordshire newbie....

Manda74

Hi everyone, my name is Manda and i live in staffordshire,uk. I'm currently owned by 2 cocker spaniels called Marley(3yrs) and Gracie(approx 8yrs). They are both from rescue and a joy to have. Gracie has issues as she is an ex-breeder but we are taking baby steps and in the 3 months that she has been with us she has gone from not even knowing what a treat or toy is to going slowly to the tub and picking a toy to take to bed. she doesn't quite know what to do with it yet but has a little chew on it. Marley is my cuddle monster, he is very playful but can also snooze the day away. I guess you're wondering why a cocker owner is on the cav forum:rolleyes: well i would truelly love to give a cav a home, Marley would love a friend to play with as Gracie doesn't want to know and i can't think of any other i would want. I am also willing to help out with rescue too so please get in touch if i can help in anyway from transport to fostering, i have fostered short-term for another rescue and done transport for them, i think it will give me the opportunity to meet lots of fur babies and help them too, what more could i ask for :p
:w*w: thats a long post:rotfl:

Hi Manda

Welcome to Cavaliertalk.

There are a few cocker/cavalier owners on the board as well as many ex breeder dogs as well. I'm count as part time Cocker/cavalier owner when I doggie sit my brothers cocker spaniel.

Glad your looking to take on a rescue Cavalier, more to the club is always welcome :)

thank you both for welcoming me to this forum, i'm looking forward togetting to know you all and your babies:p

Welcome to the forum! :) You might be interested in helping out the Spaniel Trust; a few members are on the board and they sometimes need foster and transport help and have dogs for rehoming.

HI Manda and welcome to the forum :D

You have a PM (y)

Look forward to hearing more about your Cockers - esp :snap:, I love Cockers but my first love is Cavaliers.

For anyone else reading this who might also be interested in helping the Spaniel Trust - who rehabilitate and rehome all breeds of Spaniel - this is their website http://www.spanieltrust.com/

and their forum

www.spaniels.proboards77.com

Hi Manda

And very wellcome to our forum ,is it me but when I saw the first word of your thread starter post " Staffordshire " my first thought was of the dog breed and not your location.

Back