PDA

View Full Version : Princi's first New Years Eve Day!

Cav Daddy
2nd January 2009, 04:56 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/o0p8ra.jpg

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!:lotsaluv:

rhiannasmom
2nd January 2009, 07:32 AM
Stunning! (Both Princi and the scenery!) I don't think I've ever gotten too play in that much snow... we don't get much of the chilly white stuff in Texas.
Enjoy the new year!

Melissa

Shelli
2nd January 2009, 10:47 AM
What a beautiful picture :)

mounie
2nd January 2009, 02:09 PM
what a lovely cutie Princi is!!:rah: and playing in the snow is such a fun !!:jump:

merlinsmum
2nd January 2009, 03:24 PM
How lucky is Princi - all that snow to play in - we are sooo jealous:)

brotymo
2nd January 2009, 04:51 PM
Gorgeous doggie and beautiful snow...and if that is your castle in the background, we are coming for a visit! I know a great little seafood place down at the harbor called the "No Name Restaurant" I want to hit while I am there...best shrimp I have ever eaten!

Cav Daddy
2nd January 2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks for all your kind comments, she is definitely a little snow bunny - I was very suprised as to how much she has enjoyed the winter and the cold. We have had very brisk temperatures and lots of snow and she never wants to stay in, rather she wants to go out and play. She has taught me to enjoy winter again, which is a great gift. :dogwlk:

If I could send you the snow I would for sure and I bet many people here would be pleased with that!

I am just so please my friend introduced me to CKCS, they are so lovable and beautiful.

p.s. Brotymo - not my castle, but I live in an area with some lovely old English influence. I know the "no-name" well, its one of the only places you can bring your own wine.

Happy New Year to all and your babies.:lotsaluv: