• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Ohio

DeeDee

Hi, my name is DeeDee and I have a 2 !/2 year old blenheim boy named Bailey. I got him when he was returned to the breeder as aggressive when he was 18 months old. The people who had him simply did not know what to do and they had small children. The breeder could not get him to display the symptoms and it took awhile for me to see them. They boiled down to food aggression and guarding of his home from strangers. Fortunately he has never shown aggression to my two great nieces. I think he regards them as fellow puppies.

When I got Bailey I still had Max,my tri-colored cavalier, but we lost him the day of the big windstorn in September. His poor heart finally gave out. He was 7 1/2 years old and the sweetest boy. He was what I call a talker,especially when food was involved.

I also have a golden oldie, my 8 year old golden retriever,Mollie Grace.

I am hoping to add another cavalier (or two) to the crew. This site has given me so much more information than I had before. Thank you all.

I got a new camera for christmas so once I figure that out I hope to be able to post pictures. I am definately computer challenged LOL

Hi DeeDee

welcome to the board :flwr:

can't wait to see your photos :snap:

icon_welcome DeeDee - glad to have you here. Can't wait to see pictures of your dogs. :snap:

Hi DeeDee and icon_welcome:mexwav: I live in Northeastern Ohio. Geordie guards his home from strangers too - we don't know why. :confused: We have 2 cavalier girls who love greeting new people, so Geordie's reactions are difficult to understand.

Hi Dee Dee & Welcome from another 'Pup',
I'm originally from Cincy/Dayton area - moved south when hubby graduated from college and visit occasionally in Dayton & Columbus. Nearly purchased a pup during the holidays in the southeastern area of Ohio but then rescued Rudy. Hope you find this board as valuable as I already have!

Hi deedee

And very welcome to you and Baily had some good hols at my Uncles place in Fort Mitchell ,Covington in Kentucky just over the river from Cincinnati a very nice part of the world.:):):)

Hi and welcome to the board! I am sorry you lost Max. It is so hard, and hearing about how young he was just underscores how important it is to support the work of health focused breeders. 7 and a half is so young to lose a dog to what should be an old-age associated illness.

Looking forward to some photos!

Welcome, glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your crew. Judy:jump:

Back