• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Holiday Photos (picture heavy!)

rosiesmum

Rosie and myself got back from our Christmas holiday early yesterday morning after a 20 hour journey!

We went to Plymouth to visit my day, his fiancee and their three dogs! All in all, we travelled 1500 miles in two weeks - but it was well worth it.

Here are some holiday snaps - hope you enjoy.

Rosie trying out her Christmas pressie

Xmas2009001.jpg

Rosie making herself at home in the dog friendly B&B in Cumbria

Xmas2009026.jpg

Wanna play?

Xmas2009034.jpg

Chase me, chase me

Xmas2009043.jpg

Having fun

Xmas2009046.jpg

Christmas morning on the beach

Xmas2009058.jpg

Xmas2009060.jpg

Wait for me, I've only got little legs!!!

Xmas2009086.jpg

Treat time!

Xmas2009114.jpg

Can you see me?

Xmas2009117.jpg

Muuuuuuum, Gemma and Wispa have stolen my new bed!!!!!!!!!!

Xmas2009141.jpg

Chillin' out

Xmas2009016.jpg

Hi pippa

Great pics glad you had a lovely time ,I presume like me back at work tomoorow.

looks like you had a great time!

I'd be interested in details of the b&b you stayed in:)

We had an excellent time - I was worried about travelling with Rosie as she is normally a bit whiny when we are in the car, but there was not a peep out of her the whole time!!!

She got on really well with my dad's three dogs as well and she loved the long walks every day - she was always running after Wispa (the spaniel type dog). And she curled up with Gemma (the Daxie) afterwards.

The B&B is near Kirkby Stephen, about 6 miles from junction 38 on the M6. I can PM the details if you want (they are in the car at the moment and I'm still in my pyjamas!!!!!).

What great photo's :lotsaluv:
It looks like you had a great time, all the other dogs are lovely too, it's so nice that they all get on so well.

great photos. It looks like my kinda place!
Rosie looks like she got along great with everyone.

What wonderful pictures! Looks like my kind of place,too. More dogs than humans LOL

DeeDee
mom to Bailey and Mollie

Thanks for sharing the pictures- it looks like the dogs got along very well together. Great fun!!! :flwr:

Back