• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from a newbie

dsurtees

Hi, my name is Danielle. I have a beautiful cavalier called Lyra. She is one on 11th January. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. We have been going to training classes since then. We are now in the adult class and we are doing agility too.

Danielle

Welcome, I love Lyra's name. Hope you can post some pictures soon. I do agility with Dixie, my cavalier, too. Isn't it fun??? Judy and Dixie

Hi I'm pretty new here too. Mindy my senior started agility in the fall for exercise and to "get out" more after the loss of our Golden. I think she would have been an awesome agility dog in her youth. I hope to do agility with Max (puppy) when he gets old enough.

Hi Danielle. Welcome to you and Lyra! (LOVE the name.) You will find alot of wonderful support and good information here on the boards. (y)

Hi Danielle & Lyra,
Welcome from another pup! Hope you enjoy reading all the posts. I have learned important things Rudy needs me to know. Like what to do with a 'Kong'!!

Photos

Hi, just wanted to say to all who asked about photos of Lyra, I've posted some in the main photo gallery.

Thanks
Danielle & Lyra

Welcome

Welcome to the board Danielle. The photos of Lyra are lovely she really is a cutie!

Back