• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie Gone To Heaven.

Justine

It s hard to write this,but after 2 months of pain and sickness i called it a day.Yesterday he passed away at the vets.I cant write anymore and will talk in a cople of days,i am in shock and tottally devasted.My liittle soul mate has gone.

Hi Justine

I am so so sorry To read about Alfie my heartfelt condolences to you ,you are going through a very tragic period but pls hold close to you heart all those beautiful times you shared together ,he will always be by your side ,later today I have to go and collect my Tammis ashes I Had her for 12 years ,pls look after yourself.
Warmest Wishes
Brian:flwr::flwr::flwr:

I'm so sorry to hear this Justine,I know you're in bits right now.When you feel ready to post again you know we're all here for you.
*Hugs*
Sins

Oh my God I just saw this. And I'm soooo sorry. Thinking of you and saying lots of prayers for you.

Justine, for some reason you were on my mind last night; I was wondering where you were and how you were getting on.

I'm shocked and saddened to read your post about your precious baby Alfie :(

Please know that we are all thinking of you and sending hugs.

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your loss, it seems that the good ones always leave too soon, and Alfie was a good one. There is nothing anyone can say to ease you pain, we all cry with you.

Justine, I am in complete shock and deeply saddened for you and you family. Take care
xx

Oh Justine, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of hugs :hug:

Run free little fella xxxxx

:flwr:Oh Justine so so sorry to hear about Alfie. Sending you lots of :hug:at this truly difficult time. Remember that his memory will stay in your heart forever.

Justine, I don't know what to say. I am so saddened to read this tragic news.

You are in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time :hug:

Justine: I am soooooooooo sorry of your loss. I know how much it hurts. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so shocked and saddened to find out about little Alfie, I just can't imagine how devastated and lost you must feel, I am lost for words.
:hug:to you and your family :flwr::flwr::flwr:.

Back