• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally!! Pics from cavaliertalk walk

cecily

Had to buy a new laptop to do it, but finally got organised enough to post the pics from the walk!!!! These are the best ones. The rest were just blurs. Birthday coming up and dropping hints for a good camera that will photograph super fast cavaliers! (Nicki, any suggestions, you always have lovely photos. Or is that your well behaved doggies as opposed to a good camera?!)

Some general ones first, nice scenery...
dunari3-1.jpg

dunari2-1.jpg

lake.jpg

Dougal and Belle
dougalbelle.jpg

dougalbelle2.jpg

Jasper and Leo
leojasper.jpg

leojasper2.jpg

Prince, independent man brings himself for a walk
princewalk.jpg

Lovely Lucy
lucy.jpg

Karlin's foursome... and my Dora hoping for a treat!
karlintreat.jpg

Jasper
jasper4.jpg

Dougal
dougal-2.jpg

They all look wet enough to me so it must have been a good walk :p They are lovely dogs and look happy to be out:dogwlk: The place looks nice too

My contribution to cavaliertalk photos

You have motivated me to upload mine! I didnt get many great ones either and none of Karlins gang because Glen had wandered off with the camera :(

A selection of the best:

Belle
Belle-1.jpg

Dora & Belle
DoraBelle.jpg

Dora's action shot
Dorasactionshot.jpg

Dora again...... a photogenic lady!
Dora.jpg

Dougal & Dora
DougalDora.jpg

Prince
Prince.jpg

......and some scenery.....the waterfall
Waterfall.jpg

I too could use some tips on taking action shots. I had some potentially great pictures but they were a bit blurry. Ah well, it was a great day anyway :p

Oh that's great :D Thanks for uploading them... always nice to see other peoples :D

I too could use some tips on taking action shots. I had some potentially great pictures but they were a bit blurry. Ah well, it was a great day anyway :p

Yeah I reckon you need a special camera that would be capable of dealing with quick footed cavaliers and children :D

Pippa would have been a quick snack for that hissy swan! :lol:

Thanks for posting those; they are great! I notice my lot are all soaking wet (the boys anyway...):rolleyes:

that looked like a blast! I can picture Bandit after the swan! He would have thought he'd died and gone to heaven...until it got after him!

Oh great, I was hoping someone would post pics. I like the one of Lucy the most, she's so cute and Prince taking himself for a walk! :lotsaluv:

Pics are great, look at all those beautiful cavaliers:luv: having so much fun...:paw:

leojasper.jpg

Leo looks so excited in this pic, and just look at those waggy tails:)

Not only are all the dogs beautiful, but the scenery as well. What I would give to have a place like that to take a walk......

What great pictures, the place looks lovely, what's it called?
All the dogs look as if they had a great time, especially Belle, she's lovely :)

Green with envy here!! How I'd love to have a place like that for a walk, you'd never get us back home again! Looks like everyone had a great time. All of those smiling faces and wet bodies!! How fun!

Back