• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisys Two Today

Brian M

Hello All

My little girl Daisy ( Lorankas Dawns Delight ,specially named as Dawn is also my wifes name ) is TWO today ,so Happy Birthday to her.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:b*n*n*b*n*n*

3181229949_6b9c700e74.jpg

Oh she's so pretty! :lotsaluv: Have a lovely day, I'm sure you're going to be spoilt rotten!

Wow, she is a beauty! No doubt she'll be pampered and spoiled.
All the best cavaliers are called Daisy:rah:, especially the January ones.
Sins

Brian, your Daisy is just beautiful, what a pretty face she has!

Have a very :hppybdy: Daisy!

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
Happy Birthday Daisy 2 today
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake )

Well, her birthday is over where she is at but where I am at there is still about 1 hr. 45 mins left of her birthday so

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Daisy. You are absolutely beautiful. My Bentley and you would make quite a beautiful couple. :)

So sorry I missed the lovely Daisy's big day, the computer was reluctant to let me go where I wanted to go yesterday ( still very slow today on this site )

So, Happy Belated Birthday to a really beautiful little cavalier. I hope you had some lovely birthday treats.

Margaret C

Back