• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Remember me??!!

edel

Hi guys, I dont know whether you remember me, I was a regular on here about 3 years ago but I returned to University and was pretty much taken up with that for a while. So now Im back and glad to be back. I literally stumbled upon this site and was really delighted, it was a very pleasant surprise because I had totally forgotten about it.

Anyway just an update about me and my little girl, Lady. She is almost 4 yrs old and still as beautiful as ever if a little bit spoiled!! I love her more than anything, she is my constant companion and the only one that never lets me down. As for myself, I am almost finished my college course, I graduate in Sept and i have to admit that I am glad its nearly over. I really enjoyed it but it was hard work!

So thats me, I hope everyone is keeping well, I am trying to read as many old posts as I can to catch up!!!

Nice to meet you! Amber and I are new around here. This is such a great group! Glad to have you back! :)

Melissa

Back