• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Im a Newbie.....

Julz

My name is Julz. Im from Australia.I am a Mum to three kids and we have just adopted a Tricolour Cavalier named Flynn through the Rescue section of our local Cavalier Club. He is 5 yrs old. We are all besotted by him and he had been a real blessing to all our family, except the cat. He snores extemely loud, has to be with us all the time and is always begging for food with those big round eyes but I could not have asked for a better dog for our kids and it has been a real joy to watch how much love they give each other. Looking forward to being a part of the forum regards Julz

Hi and welcome to the board.:jump:
Sounds like Flynn has found his forever home with u and ur family :p:p:p

cant wait to see some pics of him...(y)

Hi Julz

I'm a Mom of two (ages 3 and 6) from Ottawa. We have a 10 month old B&T female named Maisy. She is my very first dog (at least the first one I had power over to keep ...as a kid my parents gave me a dog twice and then decided they couldn't do it ..twice ..vey sad).

Being a first time dog owner, I've found this forum invaluable. There is a wealth of information, discussion etc on every topic (food topics, neuter topics, health, behavioural concerns etc etc) for you to search without even having to post on the board.

Have fun here!

Back