PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Giniand Bailey
17th January 2009, 08:25 PM
Hi my name is Gini and i have a Black and Tan who is two years old called Bailey....Bailey came to us after i lost my last dog a Jack Russell called Tyler, i was so heartbroken and did some research and everyone suggested getting a Cav...so i found Bails, or should i say he found me! And here we are two years on and he never leaves my side! I have made so many new friends from having a Cav and shared many wondeful stories with others - and hope this continues!

Thanks for reading

Gini and Bailey :dogwlk:

mishy
17th January 2009, 10:41 PM
Welcome Gini you will make great friends on here and the advice and support is invaluable.
Hope to see some photos of Bailey.

Giniand Bailey
17th January 2009, 11:08 PM
hey there, and thanks for replying! I think i have put a pic of Bailey on my profile but didn't know i can put up more? How do i do that?!! It's so nice to meet new people who love their Cavs as much as myself and my family do..he is my world...and everyone who knows me will know him too!! I look forward to getting advice and hearing from everyone!

Gini x

Mom of Jato
18th January 2009, 02:26 AM
icon_welcome I think you will really enjoy this forum. Caution though...I find it addicting. lol We would love to see a photo of Bailey when you get a chance to post again.

Ejay
18th January 2009, 07:57 AM
icon_welcome to the board Gini and Bailey!!

We also have a little Bailey (great name choice!!), however ours is a little blenheim girl!

Hope you enjoy the board as much as the rest of us do :rah:

ice-cavi
18th January 2009, 12:50 PM
Welcome Gini and Bailey....:rah:
Looking forward to seeing pics of your boy....(too few BT photos in here in my opinion ;))

Shelli
18th January 2009, 03:00 PM
icon_welcome Gini & Bailey.

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics :snap:

Joshua
18th January 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm new here to and in just a few short couple weeks, I've learned so much!

icon_welcome

jasperpaw
18th January 2009, 05:26 PM
Welcome, I am also fairly new to the forum and have found it quite additive. :rah: