• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Hi my name is Gini and i have a Black and Tan who is two years old called Bailey....Bailey came to us after i lost my last dog a Jack Russell called Tyler, i was so heartbroken and did some research and everyone suggested getting a Cav...so i found Bails, or should i say he found me! And here we are two years on and he never leaves my side! I have made so many new friends from having a Cav and shared many wondeful stories with others - and hope this continues!

Thanks for reading

Gini and Bailey :dogwlk:

Welcome

Welcome Gini you will make great friends on here and the advice and support is invaluable.
Hope to see some photos of Bailey.

hey there, and thanks for replying! I think i have put a pic of Bailey on my profile but didn't know i can put up more? How do i do that?!! It's so nice to meet new people who love their Cavs as much as myself and my family do..he is my world...and everyone who knows me will know him too!! I look forward to getting advice and hearing from everyone!

Gini x

icon_welcome I think you will really enjoy this forum. Caution though...I find it addicting. lol We would love to see a photo of Bailey when you get a chance to post again.

icon_welcome to the board Gini and Bailey!!

We also have a little Bailey (great name choice!!), however ours is a little blenheim girl!

Hope you enjoy the board as much as the rest of us do :rah:

Welcome Gini and Bailey....:rah:
Looking forward to seeing pics of your boy....(too few BT photos in here in my opinion ;))

welcome

I'm new here to and in just a few short couple weeks, I've learned so much!

icon_welcome

Back