PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: 2 male CKC free to good home listed on done deal

Fiddichs
18th January 2009, 06:37 PM
Just noticed a new post on done deal for 2 male CKC.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/856053

Justine
18th January 2009, 07:57 PM
If some one rings we can foster both at home till karlin can rehome.

Justine
18th January 2009, 08:03 PM
Did any one tell karlin.Or shall i ring.I can take sraight away.Its the next county up.

Justine
18th January 2009, 09:58 PM
Anyone know anything.

-leah-
18th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Justine, I don't know anything but I just wanted to say thanks and fair play to you for making yourself available to foster the little guys!

*Pauline*
18th January 2009, 10:48 PM
Any news Justine? Is hubby ok to look after them while you visit mum? xx

Justine
18th January 2009, 10:59 PM
Yep no worries,next visit weekend only,fly out friday back sunday.

Justine
18th January 2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry,no news yet.

Karlin
18th January 2009, 11:02 PM
I've left a message for this man. :thmsbup: Please don't anyone call him on my behalf or to take these dogs for rescue for me -- it can really annoy people (and pounds/shelters) to get several calls for the same thing from different people, and can get very confusing. As both dogs are already neutered I would consider them to be at low risk, so if the man can find a home on his own where he makes the decision on rehoming, that may suit him better.

Just to clarify (so people don't feel I am ignoring kind offers!) -- while I do really appreciate the further-away offers of foster, I don't generally foster beyond short driving distance for me if at all possible -- the logistics for everything from vet care to moving the dogs to an adopting family become time-consuming and far more difficult the longer the distances involved.

Justine
18th January 2009, 11:08 PM
No worries,i understand.I didnt phone him till i had heard from you as it does get messy when to many people get involved.Learnt from past times.Anyway here if you need me.Mark said he could pick up wed.If you get stuck.Jus.xxxxx

Karlin
21st January 2009, 05:50 PM
Never heard back from the owner so am sure he is managing this on his own. :thmbsup:

KCB
21st January 2009, 08:17 PM
Saw these two listed on D.D. earlier today as sold. Hope they are gone to good homes.