• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vet health sites / CKC health including SM

drphilzeltzman

Hello,

I would like to add a very useful site to Karlin's list: mine!

I am a board-certified surgeon in Pennsylvania. You can find a lot of reliable information there, including on syringomyelia (text and video).

There is also a weekly newsletter you can subscribe to. I write about a different topic each week. Best of all, it's free (and publicity free)!

Curious?

Check out www.DrPhilZeltzman.com

Phil Zeltzman, DVM, DACVS

What a fantastic webpage!! You have so much detail on there. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks so much.

Great site. Thanks for sharing. I just watched the sm video and I feel sick. I signed up for the newsletter also. Wish you were in Georgia and see that you did do your internship down here I believe it was.

It's 1.30am here and I can't sleep :( but have used the time to check out this website - very, very useful.

Thanks very much :p.

Back