• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I thought I'd lost the wadding sticks.. Or didn't I?

qwickkertje

Yesterday morning I was in the bathroom and I was looking for the wadding sticks..I couldn't find them anywhere :confused: They seemed to have disappeared.. Then when I got home from a miracle happened.. They came out of nowhere :rolleyes::rolleyes:
cavjes_5.jpg

cavjes_4.jpg

cavjes_1.jpg

I wonder how I could have missed them in the morning :cool:

No need to ask who the guilty one was though.. Our black and tan girl.. It's with reason she got bandana's saying "It wasn't me" and "Here comes trouble" :rolleyes:

Oh and best of all.. their chewing bones were still in the exact same place my boyfriend put them in the morning...

Oh my - and being a Canuck I had NO idea what wadding sticks were so I'm glad I you posted the picture.

:rotfl:
Goodness,This is why we need handheld vacuum cleaners.I expect some of it will reappear in your garden in the next 48 hours.I hope she didn't injure her mouth or insides swallowing sharp objects.yeeowch!
Sins

I watched her closely last night and this morning and she was more active then ever.. Glad it didn't were any plastic ones though cause that would have got me worried..
She's just such a brat atm.. Sometimes I do hope she passes this stage fast ;)

Back