PDA

View Full Version : sleepypod

ilsamom
24th January 2009, 12:54 AM
Hi, has anyone tried the sleepypod bed/bag

http://sleepypod.com/
think it looks amazing, can't wait to get it for Ilsa (I think for her birthday)

Jen and Ilsa

*Pauline*
24th January 2009, 01:33 AM
I'm not sure I'd like the dog not being able to stand up. What are you going to use it for? In the car or to carry Ilsa around? For carrying her around, I'd say that round shape on a shoulder strap is going to make the thing roll with every step on your hip. Looks nice though. :o

Cathy Moon
24th January 2009, 02:20 AM
It looks like it's way too small. I flew with an 18 lb cavalier from California to Ohio in a carrier - not fun at all!

ilsamom
24th January 2009, 08:20 PM
I wanted to use it in the house to let her choose her temperature, and when we go to the park or out for a day! She won't be cold while we're walking!
Ilsa loves her bags yet still shivers even with her blanket and sweater in winter.

The large is a good size for her and she can sit up with her head out or lie down which is what she usually does when I carry her in a bag anyway, (though it is large I'm used to holding her bag still.) I wouldn't take that in a plane, unless it was her favorite and she was most comfortable in that one. We have a different larger travel bag. It is awful taking a dog in the cabin, but Ilsa is so good!

I'm excited to try it, if we don't like it, we won't use it and we'll live, though she's just like her mommy and gets so happy with a new bag, her whole face lights up.

Jen and Ilsa

Dublin
26th January 2009, 05:46 PM
Not being funny but I like dogs to walk!:)

Looks like a nice bed without the top bit though.