• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A rescue just fell in our laps!

chloe92us

Just this week I posted we were happy with 2 dogs, and would possibly get 3 in the future, but the *future* happened much sooner than anticipated!

I do all the ref checks for the local CKCS club and there is a 3 YO blenheim boy that is HUGE (32 lbs of solid muscle, not fat) that came in about a month ago. Well we had first dibs, but said we weren't ready. After checking the refs, we rejected the application b/c we thought this big boy would be too much for the elderly couple looking to adopt him.

Our rescue coordinator has been fostering him and is completely *smitten* by this dog and after talking to her more about him, we've decided to adopt him! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I'll be picking him up this week and will post pics when I do.

Congratulations!!! Well, we brought home our 4th dog last night. lol. She's absolutely beautiful. She will be 3 in march and is show quality and has even won a couple shows. I have been busy ever since bringing her home and this has been my first chance on. I will post a picture of him soon. I bathed him this a.m. and clipped him--sorry people but I do cut my cavaliers and brushed his teeth. His coat is sooooooooooo shiney. Make sure to post pictures when you can.

This is wonderful news,Hope you have many long and happy years with your latest addition to the cavalier family.
Sins

Back