• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's our new beauty

linderbelle

Well, we did it. As I said earlier we are now proud owners of:

1 male shih tzu--age 7
1 5 year female tri cavalier
1 1 year old male blenheim and our newest addition:
almost 3 year old black-tan

They are all beauties of course. Check out our newest.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/3223376869_f23e19f245.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/3223375709_87c8de9359.jpg

She's doing really well. After leaving the breeder last night we stopped at the pet store and she was amazing--acted like she had always been with us and then we had a 1 1/2 hr. drive home. When we got home the poor thing was so stressed--panting and running all over the place. Felt so sorry for her. We then went to bed and crated her and then the crying and bellowing began--I said this won't last long and we'll be carrying her downstairs but amazingly she quieted after 5 mins and slept the whole night. She's done ok today too. We went to the pet store here by where I live and of course we were stopped constantly with ooo's and ahhh's and "oooo look--they have 3 cavaliers" lol. I said I should rent them out to a single person looking for a man/woman--lol. She is housbroken according to the breeder but hasn't gone out on her own--we've been taking her every couple hours and today no accidents. Last night she did. We have a doggie door so hopefully this is just because we're new to her. She didn't eat her meals today and I'm sure its because of all the new--she has eaten a few little cookies. I'm hoping tomorrow she will eat but I know eventually she will. I make the dog food here so they get good stuff--lol. My other 3 scarf it down in 5 mins. They were eyeing hers until I picked it up and put in frig. Anyways we love her already.

:lotsaluv:

She is a very pretty girl. What is her name? What do the other dogs think of her? I'm sure they will be best of friends in no time. Congrats!!!

Ahh She's beautiful..... a little poppet. so cute:lotsaluv:
I suppose everything seems a bit strange for her but she'll soon settle in l bet you're sooooooo pleased you decided to get her now, she's lovely

Awwww Chelsea is really beautuful,lovely expresion :)
Its funny the more BT s I see themore Ilove them...just want to fill my house with them!

She's adorable - well done! She just needs to settle in and I'm sure that wont take long. Next week it'll be like she's always been there.:)

Mary

Thanks everybody. What could be better than having 4 dogs and 3 of them cavaliers. She is doing amazing. Bonding with my other 3. Bentley and her especially. Running around playing etc.

ooo sunna. I haven't been able to get a picture of all 3 together yet. My tri is having pms and an attitude--lol. LIke you I have a tri, b&t, and blenheim. :)

Back