PDA

View Full Version : Dublin: foster together or separately for two young cavaliers

Karlin
25th January 2009, 08:07 PM
One is 6 months, one 18 months; don't know anything more at the moment but they have been around children and each other so imagine they are comfortable in a family setting and with other dogs. I need somewhere for them to go and perhaps need transport as well tomorrow -- they will likely be out around Blanchardstown. They need foster through getting a spay/neuter -- would want to do this asap so they are sorted quickly for a new home. They can go together or separately to foster.

brid kenny
25th January 2009, 08:35 PM
I' m around tomorrow if you need a driver. From around half 11

cecily
25th January 2009, 09:39 PM
We can take either or both if you like, and can do transport from Blanch, although not until after 3pm :D

Karlin
25th January 2009, 10:55 PM
That would be great Cecily; even if both can go one place for a few days and then split if you find that is too much, it would be so helpful to get them safely fostered. I am waiting on the details of the situation tomorrow and will let you know as soon as I know. I think these are either both girls or a boy and a girl.

Needless to say: I am going to San Francisco on Sunday next week... of course, on cue when I am going away, this is always when the trickle of dogs start to come in... :rolleyes:

Justine
26th January 2009, 01:19 PM
I can allways help.If you get stuck .

Karlin
26th January 2009, 01:50 PM
Female is spayed, male is not so assuming female is the older dog. Cecily have sent you a text as first these were not coming to rescue and now they are again. :cool:

They have been left outside generally, time so will likely need some housetraining work.

Karlin
26th January 2009, 01:50 PM
Female is spayed, male is not so assuming female is the older dog. Cecily have sent you a text as first these were not coming to rescue and now they are again. :cool:

They have been left outside generally, so will likely need some housetraining work.

Karlin
27th January 2009, 07:08 PM
Believe the owner homed these two last night herself. As we've not heard further I assume they are now sorted.