• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella is a model !!!

team bella

Well it's her first modelling job !! We went to dog class last week and the trainers have set up a web site and used a picture of Bella. They took the picture when she was staying with them last year.
She looks so cute, but then I'm so in love with her anyway. :lotsaluv:
www.thedogpeople.co.uk and she's under sitting header.

Its good to see she makes herself at home wherever she goes.

Hi
And heres my Rosie
home.jpg

helping our trainer with her website ,its Erica Peachy on the left she is a trainer and dog behavior therapist on the left and her other assistant trainer is Karen Westgarh

You see Cavs are always top of the class. :rah:

Bella has her bronze and silver good citizen awards.

Watch it - she may decide not to get out of bed for less than a very good dog treat now she is famous!

She looks so cute :lotsaluv:

Bella and Rosie look absolutely beautiful. I have a soft spot for Rubies of course with my Golden Oldie Dan.

No one believes he's in his 13th year. Long live the Ruby King and your Ruby Princesses.

Back