• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ideal nutricious Meal with Supplements or not

Brian M

Hi

I read often varying thoughts on what members think is the ideal meal for our Cavs ,would people like to indicate the food given for a 24 hour period and its complete make up and weight either just kibble or propriety shop bought or home cooked .I read lots about bits what members give but nobody says I give my Cav this with a full breakdown for a 24 hour period ,I for one would find this very interesting to see all the different opions all pls indicate the quantity given in weight ,I look forward to all your answers.

I feed Primal frozen complete raw food. Jake gets 3 oz in the a.m. and 3 oz in the p.m. Shelby gets 2 oz in the a.m. and 2 oz in the p.m. They both get sojo's veggie mix http://www.sojos.com/europa.html (about a tablespoon), a dab of pumpkin, probiotic, and salmon oil (this is with both meals). Jake gets some holistic supplements to help strengthen his immune system (working on some allergy issues) and Shelby gets glucosamine/chondroitin for her bad knee.

Back