PDA

View Full Version : New!

Autaven
27th January 2009, 05:28 PM
Hi there, my name is Amanda and I live in Scotland! I study Animal Care and work in a dog and cat boarding service, so obviously I'm animal mad. I was warped into the world of Cavalier's as one of my lectures at my college had them in our dog training class, and I couldn't bring myself to not fall in love.

My partner and me had been looking for a breed for a while and as soon as I seen his, I was hooked. So I got Izzie, my first ever dog who is just my own! She's a blenhiem bitch, who is 11 weeks today. I got her when she was 8 weeks, and I can't believe how amazing she is!
She starts puppy training classes in March, though I've taught her to sit, stay, recall, give a paw and lay down already as I'm a bit mad.
She has her final vaccinations on Monday, though I still can't find a collar or harness which is small enough for her :-p

Anyway here are some pictures (hopefully). I've been told that she's quite tiny as there was 7 in the litter? Though she was the biggest bitch!

This is her now at 11 weeks, sitting so nicely beside my Mum's miniture Yorkie.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/raven891/IMG_2420-1.jpg

This was after I picked her up at 8 weeks, ignore my big face lol.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/raven891/IMG_2363.jpg

And sleeping later that night in my jumper hehe.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/raven891/IMG_2378.jpg

I'm very sorry if these are too big, please tell me if they are and I'll remove them straight away, from some reason it won't let me make them any smaller, stupid photobucket! Anyway I'm very much looking forward to spending a good deal of my time here.
Thanks!

Mom of Jato
27th January 2009, 07:34 PM
What a little cutie pie!! We all LOVE to see puppy pictures- please keep us updated as she grows.:snap:

cy1266
27th January 2009, 08:59 PM
Aaaawww, she is so ADORABLE - what a face!!!

Jasperxxgabby
27th January 2009, 09:04 PM
Hi and icon_welcome.
Gorgeous pics, Izzie is adorable and your mams Yorkie is cute too :).

Brian M
27th January 2009, 09:08 PM
Hi

What a beautiful little girl ,she brought a big smile to my face ,have you tried a cat collar for starters thats what I had to do with my Daisy.:):):)

ice-cavi
27th January 2009, 09:26 PM
Welcome! She is tiny but also very, very cute:lotsaluv:

Elaine 2
27th January 2009, 11:07 PM
Hi Amanda and welcome, Izzie is gorgeous :lotsaluv:

LovesCavaliers
27th January 2009, 11:13 PM
Hello Amanda and Izzie. Welcome - lovely photos - thanks for sharing.

Charleen
28th January 2009, 12:57 AM
icon_welcome Amanda, Izzie is adorable. So is your Mom's Yorkie. Next to the Yorkie, Izzie looks so tiny. Keep the :snap: coming.

Autaven
28th January 2009, 07:05 AM
Thanks everyone! She's grown so much she never seems to stop.
I never thought of checking out the cat collars Brain, come to think of it.
Great idea thanks!

Jan Bell
28th January 2009, 03:50 PM
She's lovely! I want another one every time I see a puppy picture!

icon_welcome Welcome to the board.

linderbelle
28th January 2009, 04:21 PM
Oh soooooooooooo cute. Nothing like a little puppy. My last two were older. Blenheim was a year and the b&t that we got on friday is almost 3. Alot easier than a puppy but oooooooooooooooooolalalla puppies are so dang cute.

rajacadoo
29th January 2009, 05:46 AM
:DHi and icon_welcome,

Izzie is adorable and tiny but that will change -not by much...- welcome again

James
29th January 2009, 01:31 PM
Hi and welcome also from Scotland

Your pup is adorable

jld
30th January 2009, 01:01 AM
Oh, I would be in heaven. My two favorite breeds. Your Izzy is just precious....I would NEVER put her down !!!! Your mom's yorkie is darling too. Welcome to the board. Judy

Jpup
2nd February 2009, 08:05 PM
icon_welcome