• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New!

Autaven

Hi there, my name is Amanda and I live in Scotland! I study Animal Care and work in a dog and cat boarding service, so obviously I'm animal mad. I was warped into the world of Cavalier's as one of my lectures at my college had them in our dog training class, and I couldn't bring myself to not fall in love.

My partner and me had been looking for a breed for a while and as soon as I seen his, I was hooked. So I got Izzie, my first ever dog who is just my own! She's a blenhiem bitch, who is 11 weeks today. I got her when she was 8 weeks, and I can't believe how amazing she is!
She starts puppy training classes in March, though I've taught her to sit, stay, recall, give a paw and lay down already as I'm a bit mad.
She has her final vaccinations on Monday, though I still can't find a collar or harness which is small enough for her :p

Anyway here are some pictures (hopefully). I've been told that she's quite tiny as there was 7 in the litter? Though she was the biggest bitch!

This is her now at 11 weeks, sitting so nicely beside my Mum's miniture Yorkie.
IMG_2420-1.jpg

This was after I picked her up at 8 weeks, ignore my big face lol.
IMG_2363.jpg

And sleeping later that night in my jumper hehe.
IMG_2378.jpg

I'm very sorry if these are too big, please tell me if they are and I'll remove them straight away, from some reason it won't let me make them any smaller, stupid photobucket! Anyway I'm very much looking forward to spending a good deal of my time here.
Thanks!

Hi

What a beautiful little girl ,she brought a big smile to my face ,have you tried a cat collar for starters thats what I had to do with my Daisy.:):):)

icon_welcome Amanda, Izzie is adorable. So is your Mom's Yorkie. Next to the Yorkie, Izzie looks so tiny. Keep the :snap: coming.

Thanks everyone! She's grown so much she never seems to stop.
I never thought of checking out the cat collars Brain, come to think of it.
Great idea thanks!

She's lovely! I want another one every time I see a puppy picture!

icon_welcome Welcome to the board.

Oh soooooooooooo cute. Nothing like a little puppy. My last two were older. Blenheim was a year and the b&t that we got on friday is almost 3. Alot easier than a puppy but oooooooooooooooooolalalla puppies are so dang cute.

Oh, I would be in heaven. My two favorite breeds. Your Izzy is just precious....I would NEVER put her down !!!! Your mom's yorkie is darling too. Welcome to the board. Judy

Back