• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our newest arrival

LucyDog

3233411208_ac164befdc_m.jpg

Charlie Brown came home on Saturday! My husband flew down to Southern California and because we know the breeder and had been to her house when we bought Lucy, she agreed to meet my hubby at the airport w/ the puppy (she lives about 1 1/2 hours from the airport). We got Mr. Brown an in-cabin doggy ticket and he flew back w/ hubby in a soft sided puppy carrier. We timed it to keep his travel to a minimum, but he was still pretty wiped out when he got home that evening.

Lucy's initial reaction was not great. She was jealous w/ a capital "J" and barely had anything to do w/ me at all for the first 24 hours. She also barked at Charlie every time he came near her. I was feeling a bit guilty and sad at first thinking that maybe I shouldn't have gotten another dog. However, I am happy to report that the past couple of days have gone much better and today we had a major breakthrough. The two of them actually played with one another. YAY!!

Charlie has a delightful personality....very mellow as compared to my spazzy Lucy. He has adjusted really quickly and because he came to me litter box trained he has been a breeze so far in terms of the housebreaking issue. No accidents so far.

We also celebrated Lucy's 2nd birthday on Sunday, so it was a hectic weekend for everyone. Here's a pic of the birthday girl.....

3233452418_b92ba7b131_m.jpg

Charlie Brown is a sweetie :luv: and I think the name is perfect for him.
And happy belated birthday for Lucy. She does look like the Top Dog in your House.

Two big occassions!! Happy birthday to Lucy (she sure is pretty!!) and welcome home to Charlie. He is adorable!!!

Charlie Brown - now that is cute name for a ruby.:luv:

Glad Lucy has got over the shock of the competition and is beginning to enjoy her new brother. Lovely pictures.

Best wishes on your cute twosome. I also really like Charlie Brown as a name !

A very Happy Birthday to lovely Lucy:hppybdy:

Heather R

All Lucy's need a Charlie Brown in their lives -- but you can expect it to be a love-hate relationship :D !!! Hope they continue to settle in.

We just brought home a new Clumber Spaniel puppy two and a half weeks ago, named Katydid (a/k/a Katy and Miss Did). Our other Clumber Hadley took a couple days and now she is definitely the Big Sister who loves her most of the time, but still needs her space and occasional peace and quiet. Buddy, our Cavalier, is still trying to figure out what happened. He is a very quiet, laid back boy, and he is not sure what to make of this white whirligig! We had a breakthrough last night when he let her clean his eyes. I think she is slowly winning him over.

I just LOVE Lucy's necklace "Top Dog". lol Congratulations on your new puppy- Charlie Brown is really cute! They will be best of friends in no time. Enjoy the fun! :D

Back