• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A thank you would of been nice

freesia

Got a big surprise when I got home from work a couple of weeks back. I had two b&T cavs, one was my own, Barney and a younger one. My neighbour had seen it wandering and thought it was mine and so brought it home. It was a lovely dog, playing quite happy with Barney apart from when it tried to play daddies:rolleyes: he got told off by Barney.

No collar but was well looked after, anyhow took it to the vets, thought maybe it was chipped but it wasn't. They kept him and someone had phoned earlier on reporting one missing.
The vets had my tel no and address. When I hadn't heard anything, I called a couple of days later and was told he had gone.
It would of been nice if the owner phoned to let us know he was back home, safe and sound.

Wonder if he is chipped now, it's worth getting them done.

I'm pleased he got back home safely, it doesn't bear thinking about a little lad like him wandering around himself does it,
well done for helping him (y)

No, bless him, at least he got home, he could of been run over or taken. Barney enjoyed the bit of company for a while too.:)

I think sometimes people are a bit in shock when they collect their dog. They probably thanked the vet. I have found peoples dogs a few times even stopped them from running in the road. I have told a couple of people off for letting dogs run around in front of their house, no fenced yard or anything. So I obviously got no thanks from them! :rolleyes:

Back