• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks Dylan (And Pauline ) - See You Later

Brian M

HI

Just a note to say THANKS to my mate DYLAN :rah: and also of course to Pauline ,so its Thank YOU To You Dylan, and see you later ,for keeping me company and cheered up all the way through this long and cold month of January ,so please take care of yourself as you are my very special King Charles Cavalier Spaniel friend.:):flwr:

And of course we will be handed over shortly to Merlinmums cracking pair of Cavaliers the ones and onlys MERLIN and OAKLEY who look absolutely adorable and snug and warm in the beautiful February photo that will now be with me .:)

Awww thank you Brian, you are very thoughtful :flwr: I was not going to write on January's page and keep it but my son wrote something on it, kids!!! I just about managed rub out the red ink and framed Dylan's month! So I have had Kirsty's boys up for about a week already.

I also loved seeing Dylan on the calendar every day and of course the February pic of Merlin and Oakley is absolutely adorable as well!

I'd like to thank Dylan (& Pauline) too, for the great January photo that spurred me on to purchase a treadmill and get some exercise!

Back