• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme : Muckiest Pup

merlinsmum

Okay, I know we all love our cavaliers to be pristine (as they should be...) but how about some snaps of the muckiest cavaliers.... - gosh, with Oakley I could win again LOL!

Walked on water

101COOPERMAY08.jpg

I never think to take a picture when they get all messed up. I am usually too busy figuring out how to clean them up and not get the house dirty.

OMGosh that picture is priceless Chuck. Cooper does NOT look amused! Did he fall in the pond?

Unfortunately with the weather here it will probably be months before Max gets mucky (although I do fear for my garden when the snow goes).

He didn't fall in, just kind of walked in, I guess since he is such a good dog, he thought he could walk on water.

Here's Rosie after a long walk in the local forest where she found a mud pit - this was taken in August when we were supposed to be having summer!

Nikon111-1.jpg

I must have a different breed of cavalier:confused: mine are always mucky when they have been for a walk- we usually have twigs stuck in bums, saliva stripes across each other heads - will take my camera out this morning.....

This is from Molly's first trip to the Wadden Sea, characterized by flat, muddy beaches. The following bath shows how muddy she was afterwards.

1638691299_ccfb896c7a.jpg
1638705239_9761478341.jpg

Oh my - she's a whole different colour!

Mindy didn't used to like to get her feet dirty - she would walk around puddles and it took me forever to convince her that she really needed to walk on wet grass/pavement. She doesn't mind now though - I just don't have pictures. I have a hunch that Max might be a digging in the garden type of dog but for now there is far too much snow for them to get dirty.

Molly also walked around the puddles when she was really small. But at this trip she got so excited that she HAD to jump up on my pants to show her joy :rolleyes: :D

beach115-1.jpg

angel go a little more than she bargained for when she decided to trade her tiara for some swimming gear at the bach. got a nice sandy coat too ;)

This is my favorite dirty picture of Shelby. The way her harness is all pulled over to one side just cracks me up!!

DSCN0208.jpg

Here's my mucky pup Sparky after a walk in tymon park this morning

muckypup008.jpg

De-mucking!!
muckypup011.jpg

Clean & happy with his bone!!
muckypup015.jpg

Last edited:
thats more like it! I'll leave this comptetition open for a bit longer then those of you that may have muddy pups from this weekend can post :)

Back