PDA

View Full Version : Dylan in the snow.

*Pauline*
2nd February 2009, 05:04 PM
The snow is about 3 times as thick now, I feel so trapped!!!! I've canceled all my appointments for this week. I hate walking in snow. Dylan doesn't seem that bothered by it. My 21 year old daughter has already made a snow man on the back steps where she works and is planning to come home and make one in the front garden. I said she can't mess up the back, it looks too nice. :rolleyes:

Last night.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3305/3247094433_9f8da60880_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3463/3247927398_3ed97bb614_b.jpg
This morning.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3400/3247092495_9325a7a63f_b.jpg

ice-cavi
2nd February 2009, 05:23 PM
:flwr: Look at the bright side Pauline...Dogs get really clean in the snow :)
Right now we have ALOT of snow,but Im very pleased...the dogs get superb exercise running in deep snow ...We have a show coming up next months and Elja needs to tone her musletone...snow is perfet for that :) Plus I do burn a few xtra calories during our dayli walks :cool:

Dylan looks smashing a usual :thmbsup:

sins
2nd February 2009, 05:47 PM
Awww Look at all his cute pawprints in the snow! Great pictures.

jasperpaw
2nd February 2009, 05:48 PM
Lovely photos, I tried taking a photo of Jasper in the garden in what little bit of snow we had but Jasper was having none of it and decided to come in. Your daughter sounds like mine who is 22 and always get excited when she sees snow, she has seen so little of it in her life, we hardly every get snow in Dorset.

Mycavyangels
2nd February 2009, 05:56 PM
Awww soo sweet:)

frecklesmom
2nd February 2009, 05:59 PM
We used to always wake the kids up early at the first snow and they were like puppies in their eagerness to "get out there". Kind of a tradition that now extends to emails to them in their adulthood. Around here the saying is "I'd rather have snow than ice" and all that being said there is a foot on the ground here that needs to melt and the sooner the better! According to the ground hog, only 6 more weeks until spring :jump:.

Dylan looks as if he thinks the snow is grand :-p.

Shelli
2nd February 2009, 06:12 PM
Gorgeous pics Pauline :)

Jasperxxgabby
2nd February 2009, 06:30 PM
Great photos of Dylan in the snow, your garden does look lovely :)

*Pauline*
2nd February 2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks all :D Did you notice my dog shaped watering can by the swing? :p

islewriter
2nd February 2009, 06:42 PM
I Luv the photo's - and just hope we have some snow soon :)

Kirra - is eagerly awaiting her 1st experience of snow :dogwlk:

*Pauline*
2nd February 2009, 06:44 PM
Great photos of Dylan in the snow, your garden does look lovely :)

Thank you, and what make me, the perfectionist, happy is that I did my gardening on Wednesday so there isn't a single weed hiding under that snow! :D

Sabby
2nd February 2009, 08:34 PM
Lovely pictures of Dylan. Gardening last Wednesday? You are brave.cl*p

Jpup
2nd February 2009, 08:49 PM
Lovely pictures as usual. Dylan is sooo regal

*Pauline*
2nd February 2009, 09:19 PM
Yes it was a bit cold, I cut the grass too. Then I've feeling been ill since! :rolleyes:

Justine
2nd February 2009, 10:57 PM
Wow,they are lovely.

*Pauline*
3rd February 2009, 12:08 AM
Thank you :p Actually it was Saturday when I did the garden. I think I chilled my kidneys, I'm walking round with a hot water bottle in the back of my jeans!

coconut
3rd February 2009, 12:20 AM
dylan looks so cute in the snow bless him!! i love ur garden pauline! if there is snow tomorrow morning i am going to take some pictures

Lani
3rd February 2009, 01:10 AM
great pics Pauline!!

laram
3rd February 2009, 01:26 AM
Nice pictures! Dylan is a very handsome boy! Sammy loves the snow (and he gets plenty of it here!). I'm always amazed at how he loves to go trapsing through it up to his neck and doesn't get cold, while I shiver in my duvet coat.

brotymo
3rd February 2009, 01:50 AM
The snow is beautiful and Dylan looks adorable in it.
We got some beautiful snowfall here today, but it had been raining just prior to turning over to snow, so it melted on contact. It looked so beautiful coming down, though. They were the gigantic, slow-falling flakes, and they were coming down thick.

pinkpuppy
3rd February 2009, 02:02 AM
*Pauline* you will be absolutely claustrophobic with the amount of snow we had this past week. I love the foot prints Dylan has made in the snow. They are so adorable and perfect, but then he is my favorite Cavalier here.:lotsaluv: