• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan in the snow.

*Pauline*

The snow is about 3 times as thick now, I feel so trapped!!!! I've canceled all my appointments for this week. I hate walking in snow. Dylan doesn't seem that bothered by it. My 21 year old daughter has already made a snow man on the back steps where she works and is planning to come home and make one in the front garden. I said she can't mess up the back, it looks too nice. :rolleyes:

Last night.
3247094433_9f8da60880_b.jpg

3247927398_3ed97bb614_b.jpg

This morning.
3247092495_9325a7a63f_b.jpg

:flwr: Look at the bright side Pauline...Dogs get really clean in the snow :)
Right now we have ALOT of snow,but Im very pleased...the dogs get superb exercise running in deep snow ...We have a show coming up next months and Elja needs to tone her musletone...snow is perfet for that :) Plus I do burn a few xtra calories during our dayli walks :cool:

Dylan looks smashing a usual (y)

Lovely photos, I tried taking a photo of Jasper in the garden in what little bit of snow we had but Jasper was having none of it and decided to come in. Your daughter sounds like mine who is 22 and always get excited when she sees snow, she has seen so little of it in her life, we hardly every get snow in Dorset.

We used to always wake the kids up early at the first snow and they were like puppies in their eagerness to "get out there". Kind of a tradition that now extends to emails to them in their adulthood. Around here the saying is "I'd rather have snow than ice" and all that being said there is a foot on the ground here that needs to melt and the sooner the better! According to the ground hog, only 6 more weeks until spring :jump:.

Dylan looks as if he thinks the snow is grand :p.

I Luv the photo's - and just hope we have some snow soon :)

Kirra - is eagerly awaiting her 1st experience of snow :dogwlk:

Thank you :p Actually it was Saturday when I did the garden. I think I chilled my kidneys, I'm walking round with a hot water bottle in the back of my jeans!

dylan looks so cute in the snow bless him!! i love ur garden pauline! if there is snow tomorrow morning i am going to take some pictures

Nice pictures! Dylan is a very handsome boy! Sammy loves the snow (and he gets plenty of it here!). I'm always amazed at how he loves to go trapsing through it up to his neck and doesn't get cold, while I shiver in my duvet coat.

The snow is beautiful and Dylan looks adorable in it.
We got some beautiful snowfall here today, but it had been raining just prior to turning over to snow, so it melted on contact. It looked so beautiful coming down, though. They were the gigantic, slow-falling flakes, and they were coming down thick.

Back