• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How dogs drink water-not what you'd think!

That was very cool. I also thought it was the exact opposite way!!
Im gonna be down on all fours tonight trying to get a good view when Gingers drinking!

This has just inspired me to Google various things in slow motion, I may be here a while (youtube is a treasure trove! ;))

:cffee:

I gave her a bowl of water in a clear bowl this morning to watch! I held it up to her on the sofa. It was fascinating! The front of her tongue really dripped all the water off, and I could almost see the back of the tongue working. Then I put some water on my hand to see how she licked and I felt the back of her tongue ( I was watching too) against my hand. Wild!! Who knew?

Jen and Ilsa

A very cool video! Actually I knew, don't remember how, I read it somewhere or something like that ;)

I played this video at the office yesterday morning. We have numerous dog owners - many with lots of dogs. They were all so surprised. Thanks for sharing!

Okay, my OH is in Europe visiting his family. So, I am home alone with my little guy. We are being lazy since the weather is so cold out. He loves sleeping in the "big" bed. I asked him if he would like a glass of water and no surprise because of this thread. I just observed he does curl his tongue downwards to take the water in. He did not make a mess at all!:cool:

I actually saw an experiment on tv the other night & it showed this in slow motion. Absolutely fantastic & definitely not what you would think.

((((Karen))))

Back