• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ice balls

Ciren

caught in her chest/leg fur.

without resorting to the shower each time, how do i get rid of them without hurting her?

we use the hairdryer aswell - gets rid of them really quickly, but then again my girls love the hairdryer i know some arent so keen:)

Mine get a dunk in warm water in the kitchen sink, then dried off with the hairdryer.:)

My two had the worst iceballs stuck to them today. The easiest and quickest way I get rid of them is showering with warm water. They hate the hairdryer, I towel dry them then they both go mad drying themselves :D(Its another way of them exercising)

My Old English used to gather snow balls like treasures :). I had good luck with using a "wide tooth comb" and it just gently eased the snow balls out-never caught on fur. They're cheap and found in most grocery stores or dollar stores.

Back