• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Problem Posting are we OK

Brian M

Hi

Is there any problem posting ,there is a new member trying to post under the user name harleyfarley ,she can read us but not post and she has a Cav with H D and needs help ,can any admin pls assist.She just gets you do not have sufficient privilege's and your a/c may have been disabled

Tks
Brian

Most likely her account isn't activated fully yet. I think Karlin is away at the moment so it may be best to pm her incase she hasn't had a chance to activate new members.

Tks Ste

As I said her cav has developed hip dyspepsia and she has lots of questions to ask ,I was browsing the pre-loved site and noticed her there asking for help and then I suggested she joins us and all our experts will help her bit as of now i cant see any admin on line .

Karlin

Can we do anything to help harlerfarley get on line she needs urgent help pls
tks
brian

Karlin PMed me, she is on holiday and has not fully approved new memberships.

I have PMed you Brian. (y)

Brian - maybe in the meantime, harleyfarley could relate any questions she has to you and you could post her message under your name. That way, she can at least begin to get help from others on the board until Karlin gets back.

hey

I made it, thanks for all the support, although i couldnt post i could read posts and i knew if was prob a matter of time, bit frustrating though when ive so many questions and just dont know what to do, di

thanks everyone

ive done several posts in introductions not very good but im still getting used to the site, and even managed to post a pic, i love this forum and will be posting more. di

Back