• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

charity status

harleyfarley

Is there an account for cavaliar talk that has charity status, after all no one makes any money from this forum, and people give their time freely, I know there are benefits from having chaity status. I never realised cav's had such bad health issues untill harley got sick, and its really all about driving out bad breeding practices and educating people and also helping the poor cav's that have these conditions through no fault of their own. If anyone knows anyway i can help id be pleased to do so, ive thought about rescue but we are all out at work all day and its not fair to the new dog let alone harley, but id love to do something that makes a difference, im quite good at accounts if that helps, but theres no animal centres near me otherwise id offer to help there.
di

Back