• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from NJ

nannyj

Hi everyone!
My name is Nancy, and I live in NJ with my husband of 21 years, our 9 yr old son, and our 12 yr old cat. We just picked out our tri-color cavalier male yesterday! He was born on Christmas Day! He's only 6 weeks old, so we won't be bringing him home for another month. We are just so excited!

We had a choice of 3 tri-color males, and this particular puppy picked my son! We narrowed down our choice to two of the pups, and we put them down on the floor and walked to the other side of the room and sat down. This puppy went right to my son and climbed on his lap. He did this three times in a row, and then closed his eyes and fell asleep on my son! So our choice was obvious. The other pup showed almost no interest in us.

He doesn't have a name yet. We've been tossing around names for weeks. I think we'll have to live with him a bit to decide which name fits him.

I've been reading everything I can about cavaliers and look forward to learning more from everyone here.

Hi Nancy!!

I'm Lani, also from NJ. I live in Fort Lee with my two ruby boys. I sent you a PM. Welcome to the board. :dogwlk:

Last edited:
icon_welcome How exciting to be getting a new puppy soon. It sounds like the puppy has already taken a liking to your son, how cool is that? They will be best of friends- and male cavaliers are especially loving to you. My male follows me everywhere, and doesn't leave me out of his sight. Please post pictures as soon as you can...can't wait to see the little guy. :)

icon_welcome from up the coast! I know that you will enjoy your new addition. I'm so glad that your pup loves your son. Get some sleep and get prepared for a lot of fun:dogwlk:

Heather R

Back