• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper barking for his tablet!

jasperpaw

Had to laugh at Jasper this morning barking for his tablets! Have been trying to get into a routine with Jasper and his tablets - been on his heart tablet just over a week, got up a bit earlier this morning, 5.45 so not quite normal routine, normally give Jasper his half a water tablet early so it can go through his system and then heart tablet but today got my breakfast and forgot to take my tablet, let the dog out, he started to woof at the door to come in, and went zooming through the front room and straight into kitchen and barking like mad and looking around as much as to say were are my tablets and all because I have to wrap a small strip of meat, chicken or cheese with the tablet, did`nt take him long to cotton on tablets are not so bad really.:)

Too funny - Mindy gets eye ointment twice a day. She doesn't bark but she doesn't let me forget either. She has a corner of our kitchen cabinets she wedges her butt against and then just sits and waits after breakfast and before bed. Of course her drops come with a cheese reward:jump:

Same with Bailey too at the moment, all i need to say is 'ham and tablets'? and both her and Lily beat me to the kitchen every time!! Lily doesn;t take tablets, but she gets a bit of ham when Bailey gets her ham and tablets.

My OH made his sandwhiches with the last of the ham the other day and didn't tell me!! panic stations!! luckily i had some wet food as an emergency in the cupboard in case Bailey wont eat, and so managed to squish the tablets in - so for this week the dogs get wet food from the spoon with tablets! the things we do for our little dogs x

Last edited:
It is amazing! Ilsa had a tooth cleaning today and wasn't allowed to eat this morning. The vet told me that included her medication. (I have my doubts about that but I obeyed) I couldn't believe her little face following me around looking for her morning treat. It nearly broke my heart.

Jen and Ilsa

Seems like their all the same, I work part time late afternoon early evening and Jasper is always pleased to see me when I get home because he knows he gets his 2 markies for his supper when his mother gets home, my o/h always say he just ignores him when he gets home.

Back