PDA

View Full Version : Dog Training Ireland SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CAVALIER TALKers!

TKC
10th February 2009, 06:52 PM
AGILITY WORKSHOP
€20 Discount off Carol Rogers Agility Workshop
Log onto https://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/seminars_workshops.php
Pick your time
Book Online
Email taraATdogtrainingireland.ie with your booking reference
€20 will be rebated to your credit card

SHOP
20% Off ALL Shop Orders
Simply add the word cavtalk to the coupon code section at checkout for your 20% discount to be applied

Any questions email TaraATdogtrainingireland.ie

Cathy Moon
12th February 2009, 03:35 AM
Why, why, why do I live on the wrong side of the ocean?! We're missing out on all the good stuff! :cry*ing:

Nicki
12th February 2009, 11:13 AM
Yes I think we should all relocate Cathy - maybe have an area of Dublin especially for Cavalier lovers :D

We could have our own walks, as well as the training school - wouldn't it be wonderful!!

Brian M
12th February 2009, 01:50 PM
Hi

A few years ago we stayed in a fantastic holiday home in Leap about 5 miles north of Skibbereen in S W Ireland ,so can I pls come over and live there as it is a beautiful part of the world which fortunately we have been
to on holiday many times, and I really wish we could stay with all the girls permanently and go on long leisurely walks and get away from all the stress in these troubled times.:(

TKC
14th February 2009, 08:41 PM
Would be great if you guys came over we would all have such fun!

amanda L
15th February 2009, 05:35 PM
I have 2 little boys who want to book themselves in for agility....:D

TKC
15th February 2009, 05:48 PM
No problem. If you want to do an actual agility course you can come to week 2 next Thur or if you want to do the Saturday workshop no probs. Let me know which you would prefer!

amanda L
15th February 2009, 05:56 PM
:rah:.......will be over next thurs so, great we can join in on the course, El and Alfie will be sooo excited :paw:

Karlin
15th February 2009, 07:01 PM
Jaspar and I signed up and will be doing two days of agility on the seminar weekend next week... Jaspar's favourite activity of all time! Even more than eating!