PDA

View Full Version : Members from *ESSEX*

*Pauline*
11th February 2009, 01:41 PM
HarleyFarley (Diane) has made a group for members from Essex, so far it's just the two of us. Please join if you come from Essex or nearby. It would be great to meet up sometime. :thmbsup:

You can find us by clicking on "Community" then clicking on "Social Groups" then clicking on "Essex Cavaliers".

Or by clicking here http://board.cavaliertalk.com/group.php?groupid=11

Sabby
11th February 2009, 03:39 PM
As I mentioned when I pm’d you we used to live in Ilford/Essex for eight years and we still come down about three times a year to see my Husbands family. We probably will be down in summer and it would be nice to all meet up. So could I become a honorary member?

*Pauline*
11th February 2009, 03:47 PM
I think that would be a good idea Sabine, let us all know when you are coming to Essex.

harleyfarley
11th February 2009, 04:02 PM
Yes that would be great, it doesnt have to be just for essex members i just thought we could meet up occasionally, and have a cavalier day, in the summer would be good at a good site for dog walks. Sabby and anyone else is more than welcome to join us. di

Dublin
11th February 2009, 04:37 PM
Sorry - was going to make a bad joke about Essex girls - but stopped myself before I wrote it!!:D

harleyfarley
11th February 2009, 05:00 PM
Sorry - was going to make a bad joke about Essex girls - but stopped myself before I wrote it!!:D

I think we,ve prob already heard them all, di

meljoy
11th February 2009, 05:15 PM
Hi....
Im in Herts that not to far......would love to join the "Essex girls"

Mel XX:jump:

harleyfarley
11th February 2009, 05:18 PM
well if you dont mind travelling we are more than happy to have you aboard, have you signed up to the group, ooooooo its getting exciting now. di

*Pauline*
11th February 2009, 05:33 PM

:shifty:

*Pauline*
11th February 2009, 05:36 PM
Hi....
Im in Herts that not to far......would love to join the "Essex girls"

Mel XX:jump:

Mel, would be great to meet you and Dylan's half brother :D Margaret C is from Herts too, you could come together.

meljoy
11th February 2009, 06:11 PM
Hi Pauline,
That sounds great.....a meet-up would be such fun.

Mel:dogwlk:

Margaret C
12th February 2009, 06:25 PM
Mel, would be great to meet you and Dylan's half brother :D Margaret C is from Herts too, you could come together.

I'm up for that

Margaret C

meljoy
14th February 2009, 12:34 PM
Im up for that.......let me know in good time and Leo and I will be there.....with Margaret C too by the sounds of it......Great!

Mel XX

harleyfarley
14th February 2009, 12:53 PM
great, looking forward to it already, we need to some nice weather and a good place for dog walks just imagine all the cavaliers charging about the place, sheer bliss. di

Clairelou
15th February 2009, 02:40 PM
Hope you all have a GREAT time when you meet up :jump: Tallulah (and me) would love to be there with you all (I collected her from Essex) and then brought her up North, so it's a bit far to say the least to meet up!!! who knows she may be a relative!!

*Pauline*
15th February 2009, 02:43 PM
who knows she may be a relative!!
Who is Tallulah's breeder? Dylan was from Kent.

*Pauline*
15th February 2009, 02:45 PM
great, looking forward to it already, we need to some nice weather and a good place for dog walks just imagine all the cavaliers charging about the place, sheer bliss. di

I don't drive so maybe someone near me can help out please, I can chip in towards the petrol :)

harleyfarley
15th February 2009, 02:46 PM
harleys from braintree, he had 4 brothers and one sister i think she went to kent though, i still worry about them useing her to breed from now that harleys has been diagnosed with h.d, di

Clairelou
15th February 2009, 02:48 PM
I mean thought Dylan was from Essex... wake up Claire...